Santa Fe Network

The Official Student News Site of Santa Fe High School

Newspaper: The Howler
Broadcast: KSFN

Santa Fe Network

Santa Fe Network

Upcoming Events

Boybands assembly

Day four of DWDW
Drew Lunsford
Freshman Boybands group photo

On day four, Santa Fe celebrated Double Wolf Dare Week with the annual Boybands performance. The groups are made up of guys from each grade level who orchestrated their own dance moves and comical props for raising charity money. 

The Boybands tradition is longstanding and enjoyed by many students and teachers. It is an opportunity to have fun while contributing to FCAO, an amazing charity dedicated to helping foster care and adopted families. 

Group photo of Junior Boybands (Drew Lunsford)

“My favorite part of preparing was the dinner we held as kind of a regroup,” said junior and student council member Ryan Robinson. “We got to sit down, catch up and talk about how everything would play out to calm our nerves.”

Sophomore Boybands group picture.

But it wasn’t all fun and games. As with any performance, a lot of work goes into choreographing and going through with a dance in front of a crowd. 

“It was scary, I was nervous about messing up and we had to change things around at the last minute because we were missing a member. It took a lot of practice,” said Caleb Cumpton, a sophomore at Santa Fe. 

After the teams performed their dances they went around all day collecting money for DWDW. The seniors won with the best dance and the most money raised. 

In the end, the dances were seamlessly executed and this Double Wolf Dare Week will be one to remember.

Group picture of senior boybands. (Drew Lunsford)