Santa Fe Network

The Official Student News Site of Santa Fe High School

Newspaper: The Howler
Broadcast: KSFN

Santa Fe Network

Santa Fe Network

Upcoming Events

DWDW Recipient 2024

Foster Care Adoptive Association of Oklahoma (FCAO)
fcao.org

Double Wolf Dare Week (DWDW) 2024 profits and support will be going to the Foster Care and Adoptive Association of Oklahoma (FCAO). FCAO is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting foster and adoptive families through mentorship and fundraising. They know the importance of community when it comes to caring for children and uplifting families. 

There are so many ways you can help and donate to this amazing organization. Participating in fundraisers, sponsoring children’s activities and even gifting the adoptive or foster parents a date night. Donations are especially appreciated with the holiday season quickly approaching. Some of the most difficult times for families in need can be holidays, but your help can make an impact. 

“I’m so glad we chose them to be this year’s recipient, I feel like we can really make a difference”, said Gabe White, a sophomore and Santa Fe STUCO member. 

Santa Fe students and teachers look forward to working with FCAO to positively impact the lives of families and adopted or foster children.