Santa Fe Network

The Official Student News Site of Santa Fe High School

Newspaper: The Howler
Broadcast: KSFN

Santa Fe Network

Santa Fe Network

Upcoming Events

Santa Fe’s Cross Country hosting state

gosfwolvesathletics

Saturday Oct. 28 Santa Fe’s girls’ and boys’ varsity cross country team will be hosting the 2023 Cross Country State Championship Finals.

The meet will be held at Edmond Santa Fe Wolf Trail at 8 A.M.. Online General Admission tickets are being sold on Go Fan for $10.00 for adults and students, and the cash option will be sold at the gate 13$ for adults and students.

The 2023-2024 Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association (OSSAA) Pass will be the only pass accepted for this meeting, which has to be presented with a driver’s license and only admits the cardholder.

Santa Fe’s cross-country girls team coaches are Stephanie Lewis and Kyle Bartlett, and the boys team coaches are James Snow and Evan Durrell. With their help, the athletes have been training every day from 3-4:30 p.m. and on Saturdays 7-8 am. 

If you find that you cannot attend the meet but still want to watch it the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) network will be video live streaming every starting at 8:30 A.M..