Breaking News

Santa Fe Network

The Official Student News Site of Santa Fe High School

Newspaper: The Howler
Broadcast: KSFN

Santa Fe Network

Santa Fe Network

Upcoming Events

10K in a Day

Raising $10,000 for DWDW in one day
Photo Provided

Get ready for a preview of Santa Fe high school’s  “Double Wolf Dare Week.” On Tue. Feb. 6 the school will be strive for “10K IN A DAY.” This is where we will try to raise $10,000 for DWDW. 

One of the ways the school is planning to raise this money is through a Juniors and Seniors Basketball Bash face off during the sixth hour. Tickets will be sold Monday and Tuesday in the student store, before school and during both lunches. Tickets are $5 and will be on sale at the STUCO student store on Feb. 5 and 6. 

The school will also be selling student sponsorships, royalty snacks, goodies, and more. There will be several food trucks (Texlahoma BBQ, The Fried Taco, etc.)  at school during the day on Tuesday so come get you something to eat.

There will also be a class competition. The grade level teachers and students who raise the most money on Feb. 6 will receive three 15-Minute extra lunches on Mar. 8, 13, and 15.  Money will be collected during English classes. 

If you are wanting to contribute to the school events such as basketball bash or sponsorships then connect with STUCO through the student council home page.