Santa Fe Network

The Official Student News Site of Santa Fe High School

Newspaper: The Howler
Broadcast: KSFN

Santa Fe Network

Santa Fe Network

Upcoming Events

ICAP due this month

Individual Career and Academic Preparation
ICAP due this month
sde.ok.gov

Individual Career and Academic Preparation (ICAP) will be due for all students by the end of November. Each grade level has a different requirement for what they need to complete and seniors need to be aware that they need to finish ICAP in order to graduate. 

Access ICap through. your OkCollegeStart account.

• Login to your EPS google account.
  • Go to your Google Grid (the 9 dots that you click on to find google docs, google drive, google sheets) and scroll down to the bottom to find the OkCollegeStart icon.
  • Click on the XAP-OkCollegeStart icon.
  • You are in!
    • Answer the security question if prompted. It should be a birthday question and you should only have to do that once.

ICAP Requirements

• Freshmen should have the “career interest inventory” and “one goal/action plan” done and should also have explored the “career clusters” and set up/updated their “career portfolio”. 
  • Sophomores should have completed the Work Values survey, two goals, and action plans. 
  • Juniors should have the Career Cluster survey, and three goals and action plans. 
  • Seniors should have completed the above as well as documented a work-based learning activity, but they do have until the end of the year if they have not yet. If you are having trouble see the make-up missed activities section to catch up on past graduation requirements.

If you have any questions about the process you can email your college and career counselor Stacy Gentling as well as visit your assigned counselor in the office. Your counselor is below and to find out who you have it goes by the first initial of your last name.

iCAP components for graduation (sde.ok.gov)

Freshman Students  

A-L (Mick Hoggatt) [email protected]

M-Z (Angela Mattson)  [email protected]

Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Students

A-El (Meg Gatewood)  [email protected]

Em-La (Lisa Arsenault)  lisa.Arsenault

Le-Ro (Patty Bray)  [email protected]

Ru-Zo (Erin Bickle)  [email protected]