Spider-Man: No Way Home

Spider-Man

congerdesign

Spider-Man

Kilynn Hammons, Howler Staff Writer

As 2021 ended, a variety of new movies began to be released. One of these new blockbusters is “Spider-Man: No Way Home.” It had been talked about for months as well as being hyped up by social media platforms. 

The trailer was released on November 16, 2021 and amassed a total of 37 million views. Spider-Man was officially released to theaters on December 17, 2021. About a month later, there are so far 20 million views and counting. 

On many social media platforms, “Spider-man: No Way Home” had many spoilers and posts about the movie. Social media influencers like Supes would hype up the movie after seeing it, with their reviews amassing over 1.2 million views. 

“It’s a good movie but I feel like people overhyped it too much,” freshman Danielle Mendiola said. “ Because of the overhyping, I believed it wouldn’t be a good movie.” 

Actors Tom Holland, Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield and actress Zendaya are just some of the talented actors and actresses in the movie. 

The movie has different villains and Spider-Mans that come from inside the multi-universe from Marvel. The main villain is the Green Goblin played by William Dafoe

“It was a good decision they knew they’d make money off of and it gave a lot of people nostalgia,” freshman Gabrielle Wood said. “Great movie and in my opinion deserves the hype it received.”