Santa Fe Network

The Official Student News Site of Santa Fe High School

Newspaper: The Howler
Broadcast: KSFN

Santa Fe Network

Santa Fe Network

Upcoming Events

Shelly’s Jellies 

Adding sweet and spicy flavors to Santa Fe
Shelly+Gregory+Standing+by+her+stand+at+the+Edmond+farmers+market.+
Photo Provided
Shelly Gregory Standing by her stand at the Edmond farmers market.

Shelly Gregory, the financial secretary of Santa Fe, puts her own time and effort into making amazing homemade jellies. 

Gregory has always made jellies but started taking the art more seriously around ten years ago when she began to share them with her friends and family. They all encouraged her to start selling her jellies because they were so delicious. 

Gregory originally started off by just selling jams and jellies online, at flea markets and at church events. After she saw how successful she was, Gregory chose to bring her business to the Guthrie Farmers Market. She is now at the Edmond Farmers Market every Saturday and does holiday events like Territorial Christmas in Guthrie and Luminance in Edmond. 

Gregory has had many years of experience in the kitchen, building her culinary skills since she was just a kid.

“I have been in the kitchen since I was 9-years-old with my mom and was able to cook my own meal by the age of 10,” Gregory said. 

Shelly’s Jellies has an assortment of all different flavors ranging from sweet to savory to hot. One of the biggest sellers is her B.E.A.R jam (Blackberry, Elderberry, Apple, Raspberry). I had an opportunity to try their Family Jam. It is amazing with toast and butter or even just with crackers. All of the jams have their very own flavor and are all truly delicious. 

If you would like to try one of Gregory’s amazing jellies, you can either visit her website or go to the Edmond  Farmers Market on Saturdays.